Jan 04 2012
Today is my first day at work and it started with a bang, we pushed out a new version of our ecommerce web site at kingschools.com and over all even with a few speed bums and some tense times it all went well. I really can’t take any credit at all for the success as the rock stars around me did all the heavy lifting. I hope the rest of the year will go as smoothly!
Now on to the obligatory list of goals for the year. My brother-in-law Ross Rizzo did a great smart thing to help all of us in the family to make 2012 the best it can be. He send a email to everyone in the family asking for two lists of goals. One list was to be the reasonable goals and the other was to be less reasonable. I decided to publish my list as I am a firm believer in failing or succeeding in public so you stay motivated and others can learn from your actions.
- Run a half marathon by the end of the year
- Will identify the event by the end of January
- I know it’s open ended but I could use some help identifying a metric to us on this
- Become the wineries brew master
- Develop a killer phone app
- Get a better grip on my finances
- Get my boys to enjoy more physical activates
- Rewrite socalcodecamp.com
I will post about how I do on each of these but please feel free to comment with suggestions.
I hope each of you will take some time to think what you would like to accomplish this year and then make a plan and do it!
Happy new year!
One response so far